Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

So Excited

I just read Kathi's   post, she put up pictures of the finished ponds that she has made for the PIF swap. They are so beautiful, I’m so glad that I joined in. 

Kathi  always puts so much attention and energy into each project.  I always enjoy watching them come together and I’m not surprised that so many others  (401 followers) enjoy watching her work also.

I still need 3 more people to join my PIF swap.  I’m working on special gifts for Drora and Rachel now.   If you would like me to send you a gift also, go to my posting about the PIF swap and follow the rules.

Rachel if you would please email me your address so that I can send your gift.  If all goes well I will have your gift ready next week.


I'm still not able to comment, it's getting very frustrating.  I hope that they fix this soon.


Thanks for visiting, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment