Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011

It’s All Bits And Pieces

I thought I would show you some of the mini things that I’ve collected over the years, some I got over 20 years ago.   I have more somewhere, these are just some that I could find right now.  I don't remember where I got most of them.    The duck painting is one of my favorite  pieces,  I bought it at a miniature show about 15 years ago.  It is a real oil painting, painted with the tinies brushes imaginable.


Here are a few little things that I’ve made recently.

Playing with clay


A few Easter things


Some books, I know that I’ve made a lot more but some are not so well done and others are hiding somewhere.
 


And here are some things that I’ve bought more recently.


I found Jaynie in a package with a few other dolls and things on Ebay and my husband bought them for me.

Everything else here I found at a miniatures shop at a flea market not far from my home.  It’s the only place that I’ve found in my area that sells actual dollhouse things.   I love the details in the flowers and the cat.  I also bought a poinsettia, its packed with my Christmas decorations,  I’ll show you that another time.

BTW:  If you visit Bonnie at Mber Woods Dollhouses & Miniatures at the http://www.raynhamflea.com/   tell her that you read my blog and she will give you a discount.



Thanks for visiting,  Mary

1 comment:

  1. Lovely minis. The painting is beautiful. I also love the cat. Cant believe they charge entrance in your flea market. Here they are grateful if you visit. Hugs

    ReplyDelete