Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Coupons Made Me Do It

I took another trip to Michael’s, I had a 20% off the entire order coupon and there where lots of little things needed/wanted (that’s a hard line to draw). I didn’t get much to show, some paint, some wire and a few hutches (they have been hard to get lately). The one little thing that I did want to show you are packages of flocking.

These were in the $ 1 bin, there are 4 colors in each package. They had them in many different colors. Each color is in a reusable little container that I may like more than the flocking itself.  I may move some of the flocking into bags and see what I can use the containers for. LOL.

I have made a few trips to Michael’s lately, I have a hard time resisting the 50% off coupons. I’ve wanted a better clay extruder for a while, the one I had was so hard to use. I bought the Walnut Hollow set. $ 24.99 reg. price - $ 12.50 with coupon. I also got another paper punch, saved $ 9 with a 50% off coupon.  Now I just have to find time to play with them.

Can you resist a deal?  If you do, do you feel sorry that you missed it later?

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary! I'm still working on your gifts. :D
    I love Michaels' too. I didn't see this flocking, but I sure would love to have some!
    It makes great mini flowers etc.
    Hope you have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete