Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pay it Forward 2011

I'm joining Kathi from http://beautifulminiblessings.blogspot.com/  in a "Pay it Forward 2011" swap. I’m jumping in with both feet, the first five people who leave a comment on this post, and decide to participate, will receive a miniature gift from me. As soon as I figure out how I will start posting pictures of some of things that I’ve been making.




Here are the rules:

First, you will need to comment on this post. Then create a post on your blog explaining how the Pay it Forward 2011 swap works.

You must be willing to send a gift to the first five participants on your own blog. There is no time limit, making special gifts for special people takes time.

This is a swap about friendship and sharing, just what I joined blog world for. I’m looking forward to seeing if the five people are from blogs that I have been reading or someone new that I can get to know.

Thanks for visiting, Mary

7 comments:

  1. Welcome! Thanks for joining in! Can't wait to see more of your minis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your new follower and welcome you to blog land.
    Please count me in for the swaps. I followed all the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary love your blog please can i join this swap i have it on my blog also
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Rachel. I would be very pleased to include you in the swap. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Mary, acabo de leer tu comentario sobre este PIF... me puedo anotar contigo? yo tambien participo en el y tengo 1 sitio!
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary i would like to join your pif. I will follow all the rules. Greetings Maria.

    ReplyDelete